Tuesday 26 May 2009

Street Style....Red Lips

Damn Skippy, Paris was HOT on Friday! I was lathered in thick, pasty 50+ sunscreen (which went somewhat to temper my fake tanning application disaster) and long sleeves but probably should have worn a hat as well to protect my lily-white Australian skin from the evils of exposure to UVA's, UVB's and (possibly) UVC's.

It was also super packed with people-I have never seen the Marais as busy as it was on Friday. I hadn't realised that it was a long-weekend in the US as well as in the UK. While it was fantastic for meeting people from around the world, it was a challenge to find a "clear" space to shoot in, once I found someone I wanted to photograph. The two photos below of the "red door" were the only ones of this gorgeous girl ( from Canada) which didn't have someone else streaking across the background.

I adore the way she has teamed her neutral outfit with THAT red lipstick. Parfait!


No comments:

Post a Comment