Wednesday 14 October 2009

Running With The Fash Pack....Why I *heart* Paris


These photos are why I love Paris so much...and Fashion Week just makes it even more incroyable.

I chased after the girl on the bike above but alas my short little legs couldn't compete with her Vélib' treadly. So we have to be satisfied with just the back view of her neat little jacket, rolled jeans and that fab studded belt.

At Louis Vuitton (below):


At the Musée d'Orsay:

Pierre Auguste Renoir, Fernand Halphen, infant (1880)


I loved this Renoir and felt moved to take a photo of it (it isn't naughty to take photos of most artworks in Paris!) for future inspiration........and when I was looking through my LFW photos today I spotted this one:



:)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the rear views, so inspiring! Gorgeous lines ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the red in that Renoir so well- it's SUCCULENT. Also, love that you have part of the frame in there too. Being naughty is necessary sometimes. Lovely photographs, wonderful blog. Glad I found it.

    Lauren

    (IN)DECOROUS TASTE

    ReplyDelete